Shaniqua Marie from Inside My Head nominated me for this award, these are always an honor, if someone appreciates what I do. Thank you so much, I highly appreciate this! Also
Ajaytao 2010 gave me an award – also Highly appreciated!
Apparently The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and the rules are that:
- Each nominee link back to the person who nominated them.
- You answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- You nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- You create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
- What are your top three favourite songs ever? Well, things change so much at one point I loved Carly Simon and her song, they reflected the emotions I was going thru at the time. Jesse ( boyfriend trouble) at one point I loved Aimee Mann…and year after year I listen to Bruce Springsteen.
- What do you prefer: sweet or savoury? Both – I love tasty food.
- Do you enjoy reading? I am sorry to say that this moment in my life I read way too little. I spend most of my time with my “art” Photography, painting and sculpture If so, what is your favourite genre? I read chick flicks and detective stories
- What country in the world would you most like to visit and why? There are so many, I would love to visit countries in South America for one, Maldives. Australia at the moment is on the top of my list. I have long lost relatives there that I would love to meet and see the vast and beautiful country as an adult.
- What is your season: Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? SUMMER no question.
- Do you like sports? If so, what is your favorite? Not a huge fan, but walking , swimming is enough for me.
- What feature do you most like on a girl/guy? I’m going to go with kindness with both.
- What is your major flaw? Me…flaw? I am sure there are plenty. Lazy?
- What do you most like about yourself? my self confidence is an asset that has helped me a lot in bad or good times
- What superpower would you like to have? no this is hard one…give peace a chance – power to stop wars.
As I’ve previously also stated I am not going to name blogs to nominate. The ones I’ve chosen to follow all deserve a nomination. The blogs I follow bring inspiration and joy and I thank you all for that.
And if you feel that you would like to grab this – I am happy to provide questions.
- Why do you write your blog?
- Why did you start?
- hat gives you enjoyment, happiness?
- Do you like to be on your own?
- What makes you sad?
- Summer, Spring,, Winter or Fall?
- Which do you prefer, sea or lake?
- City or country side?
- Are you morning or evening person
- How are you today?