I’ve been nominated for award ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ Thank you Sadif from A Crazy Chef
for the nomination. She’s has passion for baking more than cooking, whipping up the ingredients is simply a game for her. She hearts Cakes, brownies, pies… Anything sweet and perfectly baked can rock my world. Checkout her lovely blog from above link.
Rules to completely accepting the award are;
- Add Award Badge on your blog sidebar/Award page. (There are four you can pick anyone you like)
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I am going to skip the link to 15 other bloggers – just because I am not able to pick them. There are so many creative, artistic and skilled photographers that I follow, but if any of you whom I follow wishes to take on the challenge you are more than welcome. You know if I follow you 😀
Seven things about me, hmnn…
1. I spend way too much time at the computer
2. I have a sweet tooth
3. I like to have a glass of nice wine every now and them
4. I value my friends dearly
5. I love to travel
6. I am happily married, have three boys and two cats
7. I love summer most of the seasons
2 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award”
Congratulations on your award! You solved the problem with picking bloggers wisely too – it really is impossible to choose because you would like to name everyone. Well done!
Thank you on both accounts!
Comments are closed.